Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Moving on and changes

We went to Boston yesterday in preparation for Fridays surgery. I feel confident that this is the right choice, and that everything will be ok. I worry now, about the weather while we are down there. There is a lot of traveling involved with surgery, especially one in Boston! Mike and the kids are all set, or so I am leading myself to believe. I am hopeful that this surgery will make me more able to enjoy this summer. Tammy, a great friend of mine, hopes to hike small parts of the Appalachian trail this summer, with the 7 year old daughter. I would love to be able to join them with James... this is the old me!! The me that is somewhat peeking out from behind a tattered, broken, pain filled me... I am hopeful that the old me will be healthy, and ready for some wonderful summer adventures.

I will be able to up date you all on my surgery and healing process some time next week. Thanks for all your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment