Friday, February 5, 2010

decisions...

We have not come to a conclusion... it is not surprising though. We have, (and most of this WE goes to M)been so busy this week... it has not allowed for time just to sit and talk it out. I am going to put all that on the back burner... for a bit.

While we were in Mass, or just outside... we stopped for dinner, and talked about what next. I decided that I would really consider my pain, and decide if surgery was really something i need. I decided i would keep a pain journal. In the moment I also decided that I would walk (outside!)everyday... well, I guess I was living a dream. My pain level this week has been crazy... I just can't seem to get comfortable. I don't know if I am becoming more aware to it, and with that awareness comes weakness, or if it just hurts more... but seriously, I don't know how I am still moving. As far as the walking goal... this week has been full of other plans. I can say though, if I did have time to walk, I don't think I would make it very far... So for this week, my pain journal, well, I didn't actually keep one, but I can look back on this week, and know I did things I could, and took a bunch of ibuprofen... I am going to keep my chin up, and press on to next week.

Yesterday I finished a fun project. My dearest friend, Laura, is having a baby... her first!!! I am throwing her a baby shower, and really wanted to make the invites special, so i made them myself. I made the paper from scraps, and left overs, and added flower seeds, so the cards can be planted, and the guests can enjoy flowers!!! the cards came out better than i thought they would. I may be crafty, but i am not an artist... but i am pleased... and i think Laura is too!!! really, they make me happy!The hard part, it is really hard to write neatly when writing on paper filled with seeds... oh well!

3 comments:

  1. this picture doesn't show it, poo, but there are also sunshine yellow invites. they are my favorite... and i think the one i am sending Laura herself!!! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invites are so wonderful, thank you so much for doing all you do! And I hope you come to a decision about your knee soon and hopefully (???) you can get some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a note to say our family has been praying for you knee almost daily since first reading about it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete