Thursday, March 5, 2009

In the Begining... there was dirt, and dirt was good.




Everything has a beginning... some are good, some are not... this is what you get to decide. I am going to attempt to blog the happenings in our life, in hopes to keep people connected, and to possibly give encouragement to those who can relate to our life!!(do those people actually exist?)




Our beginning happened almost nine years ago... Met, and married, my best friend. We now have three kids, whom we homeschool... (or at least that is what we try to do!!)




Our family goal is to live in a manner that is not harmful to our environment. We are trying to teach our children, through basic trial and error, the joys of the land. This is not always easy, but generally quite messy!




We are farmers, and we love to be dirty. (dirty hippies dare I say!?) I hope you enjoy visiting my blog, and I also hope to learn from you, and your learn from me. Enjoy!


2 comments: