Sunday, April 5, 2009

warning... i am grumpy...

it has been a tough transaction into farm life for me... i guess i wasn't ready to send mike off to work, while i am awake, and able to be functional, together. i have noticed that i am really inflexible, and i don't manage change very well. i really wanted to jump into this new job, and new way of life with open arms, and embrace the new opportunities. but, in the middle of the change, i have learned that i am not the person i thought i was. i guess as a child i didn't have to deal with change too often. we lived in the same house for 12 years... and when we did move, it was basically my choice... then i went to cali, and met mike, which was the kind of change i wanted... so until now, i haven't had to deal, and now i know, i can't deal... i am really going to have to learn how to adjust better than this. i have not been the wife i need to be, or the momma i need to be. for those greatest effected, i am sorry. i humble myself, and i am going to try to work harder at being more supportive. i love you all, and thanks for letting me share my down falls. i am hopeful that through this outlet i am going to become a better person.

2 comments:

  1. Well I thought I subscribed to your blog but it must not of worked because Damien told me about your post today and I was like "huh... I didn't know she wrote a post". So I hop on over here and see you have a bunch of stuff. Sorry about that.

    I am now truly, really subscribed because I don't want to miss a detail of the R. clan life.

    After reading this post I just have to say you are the most flexible, go with the flow person I know. So if you what you write is true I can only imagine how rigid I am - that is a truly scary thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, hun, I too believe that you are pretty flexible! I'm sorry that you don't feel like you are and you're having a hard time adjusting. It'll get better...it always does... Hugs.

    ReplyDelete