Wednesday, June 10, 2009

laundry update...

for those of you who care... (does anyone really care...?)

i still have not used the electric washer this week (since saturday)... I almost have a full load though... the farm clothes have begun to sneak their way into the laundry basket... but i am not worried... i think that i am going to make it to friday before i HAVE to do a load... i have done 7 loads in the manual machine... i am still loving it... as a matter of fact, i think that i have a great system to using it... three loads in one sitting is my limit though... it starts to make my back ache, and my wrists can't handle too much wringing... but really three loads is the max that i have HAD to do in one day!!! (thanks to Adelyn's desire to NOT be potty trained this week!!)

so, be encouraged, yes, a family of 5 can do 1 load of laundry a week!!! saving energy is so cool!

4 comments:

  1. That is cool! Sounds like it is good exercise too... I won't want to be arm wrestling you any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, it is not too much work!!! mainly just fun, i am still pretty weak...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I care! I still want one of those magic laundry machines...

    ReplyDelete